Translate

Saturday, November 28, 2020

Down to Earth. "Free Coffee Day" - April 11 2019

 

So I bumped into Jesus at the WaWa this morning…

ME: Dang Jay, you must have 35 empty cups of coffee there, buddy! Did you drink them all?

JESUS: I DID!!! IT’S FREE COFFEE DAY. FREE COFFEE…LOOKS LIKE I’M NOT THE ONLY ONE MAKIN MIRACLES TODAY!!! YEE HA!

ME: Calm down buckaroo. You seem a little hyped up.

JESUS: Aww man, don’t be smiting my high, baby. Do you know I’ve already cured 23 lepers and raised 16 people from the dead? And it’s not even 8 o’clock in the morning. CAFFEINE RULES!

ME: What? Where did you find lepers around here?

JESUS: Okay maybe they just had measles. But that’s still pretty good, no? Annnnnnd, I finally pried that bastard Assange out of the embassy. Did you see it? They carried him out and stuffed him in a van! Oh man it was priceless!!!!

ME: Wow. You are off the rails here.  Did you eat today?

JESUS: Naw baby. I don’t need no food! Just keep loading me up with the caffeine! IT’S FREEEEEE! YIPPEEEEE!

ME: How about a nice sandwich?

JESUS: Okay Bertha Buzzkill…get me an egg and bacon sandwich on a bagel, a pack of smokes and some more of this delicious, hot, freshly roasted FREE COFFEE!

ME: (whispering) It’s going to be decaf.

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment