Translate

Saturday, November 28, 2020

Down to Earth! "THE MUELLER REPORT" -- March 23, 2019

 

So I bumped into Jesus at the WaWa this morning…

ME: Hey, Whatcha reading?

JESUS: It’s the Muelller Report.

ME:  What?!!!! No way!

JESUS: Shhhh….I got an advance copy from Bobby.

ME: Bobby?

JESUS: Duh…Bobby Mueller.

ME: Anything juicy in it?

JESUS: It’s very thorough. He gives a full explanation of the Sopranos finale. And did you know that Ed Sullivan was the person on the grassy knoll?

ME: But what about the Russians? Is Trump compromised? I’m thinking that may not be the Mueller Report you’re reading.

JESUS: Want to know where Jimmy Hoffa is?

ME: Sigh. You want anything from the store?

JESUS: Yes! One of those jalapeno stuffed pretzels, a delicious Yoo-Hoo chocolate drink and a bottle of Clorox bleach.           

ME: Clorox?

JESUS: I told Bobby I’d destroy this after I read it.

ME: Ahh. Okay.

JESUS: It says here that Roseanne is planning another comeback…

ME: I’ll be right back.

JESUS: I ain’t going anywhere chickie.

 

 

           

No comments:

Post a Comment