Translate

Saturday, November 28, 2020

Down to Earth! "KAVANAUGH THOUGHTS" -- October 8, 2018

 

So I bumped into Jesus at the WaWa this morning…

 

ME: Here ya go. One large coffee, one pack of Marlboro Lights and sticky bun….hey what’s wrong? You seemed bummed.

 

JESUS: Eh, it’s this whole Supreme Court thing. It’s got me down. I don’t know what or who to believe anymore. I even asked King Solomon’s advice about it.

 

ME: Oooh…good choice.  What’d he say?

 

JESUS: Totally useless. His answer for everything is to cut the baby in half. He worries me sometimes with all that baby cutting. What do you think?

 

ME: Most of me believes her. Some of me believes him. And none of me is sure of what the truth is.

 

JESUS: I hear ya, sis. Judging people is hard. I wish they had more facts. I guess we’ll never know for sure. Perhaps Solomon was right.

 

ME: Ya think?

 

JESUS: Well not about the babies. But if you go get a knife, I’d be happy to cut this sticky bun in half and share it with you.

 

ME: Thanks. Sticky buns are a good way to get over depression.

 

JESUS: So is knowing the truth.

 

ME: You had to throw that in, didn’t you?

JESUS: It’s what I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment