Translate

Saturday, November 28, 2020

Down to Earth! "HEAT WAVE" -- July 1, 2018

 

SO I BUMPED INTO JESUS AT THE WAWA THIS MORNING…

ME: Hey I got you a bottle of water. Whew it’s as hot as hell today!

JESUS: Thanks Tootsiebell. Have you been to Hell?

ME: (sheepishly) Well, uh no….I uh…wait… Hell is for real?

JESUS: I’m not sayin it is and I’m not sayin it ain’t. But have you been to Arizona?

ME: Yeah, wow…hot. Is that what hell is like?

JESUS: Dad built it as a floor model.

ME: Jeez Louise. He must have some temper to condemn souls to such a horrible place.

JESUS: C’mon Tootsiebell, I’m pulling your leg! There’s no hell. What kind of a deity do you think he is?

ME: So where do bad people go?

JESUS: Dothan, Alabama.

ME: Seriously?

JESUS: Naw!!! Everyone goes to heaven or Arizona.

ME: You know, sometimes you get on my nerves.

JESUS: It’s the heat. Chill. If I didn’t love you, I wouldn’t bust your chops. Hey can you get me a mango Slushie when you go back inside?

ME: Sure.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment